Monday, February 27, 2012
Erika's Big Ouch
Erika was trying to balance on the rock edging in front of our house. She was holding a cookie and trying to walk/eat it. I looked away and the next thing I saw was her shoe flying, cookie flying, and her laying on the ground. She had fallen. When I picked her up her leg was scratched pretty good on the outside. She is into wearing skirts and I didn't see the inside of her leg because of the way I was holding her. Later that night after walking funny for about 3 hours she showed me her leg. I felt so bad!!! We cleaned it up and put the antiseptic spray on. It has a little deadening solution to it so it feels better right a way. We took a quick picture before we put a BIG band aid on it. She was still smiling!!! On a side note, now that it has been over a month since it happened, it ended up scarring her leg. It looks like she has a permanent bruise. Hopefully over time it will fade away!!.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment