Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Wyatt school program
Wyatt's class had a little Christmas celebration right before they were released for Christmas break. They went around to some of the classrooms and sang some Christmas songs. Their teacher had to have worked really hard because they did great!!! It was fun to be able to go and see them. I was the only parent there!!! I had volunteered to make some sugar cookies and I thought more would come. It was nice though. Each child was asked to bring a Santa hat or reindeer ears. They thought it was great. Wyatt had come down with Strep throat a few days before. He was able to go back and sort of participate since he was on his antibiotics. Poor kid was really sick. When we took him into the Dr. They didn't even have to test him they just looked at his throat and said Yep definateley strep. Thank goodness for antibiotics!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment