In January we had the opportunity to attend a small circus. It was lots of fun. The kids enjoyed it and were able to ride an elephant!!! I remember riding an elephant as a kid at the Hogle zoo so i was really excited for my kids. When we checked out the website for the sircus it said the pre show was free. You could ride an elephant, a pony, get your picture with a snake, etc. NO WHERE did it say that those are extra $$$. So I thought cool. WRONG!!! It was $10 a person to ride the elephant. I had already promised my kids that they could do this. I couldn't back out on a promise so we went ahead and let them do this. I did make a complaint that they needed to change their website. It was a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment