
Wyatt had to get 3 staples today. After playing at the park, we decided to go to the store and get some groceries. I had locked my purse in the trunk at the park. When we were getting ready to go into the store, I had Erika on one side and swung my purse on the other. Wyatt decided he needed something out of the trunk and I didn't see him. I slammed the lid down and he was in the way. It's lucky it wasn't fingers because I am sure they would have been chopped off!!! He cried hard but really started crying when he saw all the blood. We went to urgent care and they decided on using staples because it would be less painful. He did really well. He is up and running like normal. Mommy just feels really bad. At least he will always have a story to tell!!
No comments:
Post a Comment