Tuesday, August 24, 2010

vacation part 2

We had a great week camping again. It was defineately colder this time. It was really nice though. the kids had a blast as usual. Wyatt really turned into a great fisherman. He was able to cast the pole out by himself. He would cast out than catch one almost immediately. Erika wanted to hold the fish forever!!! Chris's mom, Shirley, was able to come up for a few days. She caught one of the biggest trouts I have seen in a long time. It was 20 inched and about 4-5 lbs. It was great!!! As usual the kids loved riding the 4 wheeler and playing around. They loved the trees by our camp because they could 'climb' them like monkeys!!! We always enjoy our vacations and can't wait to go next year.















1 comment:

Liesel said...

I'm jealous of Wyatt. I've still never caught a fish. shhhhh, don't tell your hubby.