Thursday, December 31, 2009
Warning blogging overload!!!!
We had a great December and I can't believe that it is over!!! We had family pictures taken, made a fast trip to Utah to let the kids play in the snow. Celebrated Sabrina's birthday and had an extremely nice Christmas. Time really flies when you are having fun!!! We have so much to be grateful for at this time of year. We have a steady job, a roof over our heads, wonderful family and friends. But most important, we have the restored Gospel on this earth. I am so thankful that I am a member of his true church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My goal for the next New year is to share my testimony more often and to hopefully teach my children the love of their Savior, Jesus Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment