Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vacation Again!!!

We had a great vacation time again. We went back to Joe's Valley in Utah for a week. The kids seemed to have a great time. Erika fell and crashed into a rock or tree branch the first day and ended up with her first black eye. It was really terrible looking but she seemed to get over falling pretty quick. Again we caught lots of fish, had a great time relaxing with family, and enjoyed using our trailer. At least I did when I needed to give the kids a bath after playing in the dirt. I must say I enjoyed the quick 5 min shower myself.


Looking at Joes Valley Resevoir
Erika with a mouthfull of fruit snacks
Wyatt with his cheese grin he does "all the time now".
Pete's Hole, a small fishing pond
Everyone fishing
Of course we have to shoot the gun with Daddy and Uncle Chris!!!
The Grin again

The valley where we camped. Wyatt thought he would help and build the fire.
Erika's Black eye!!!





No comments: