Friday, July 3, 2009

Vacation Time














We had our annual vacation time again. We were able to go camping at Joe's Valley, in Utah. We had a great time!!!! Wyatt thought it was a blast. He loved playing with the fire as much as possible. Very scary!!! He is such a fire bug!!! Erika thought it was OK. Unfortuneatelty she had to be in the pack n play most of the time. She and mom weren't to thrilled with crawling in the dirt. I am so very grateful that we had a trailer to sleep/cook/relax in. I don't think I can do the whole tent camping thing again.
Everyone had a blast fishing again. We were actually able to catch quite a few. The kids thought it was great.

2 comments:

Liesel said...

Looks like a lot of fun. But where are the pictures of you?

Catherine said...

I have them :D hopefully I can get them to her or up on my blog soon